The Grateful Dead: Grateful Dead (Skull & Roses) (Live)$49.98
Release Date: 08-13-2021
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
For the Grateful Dead's second live album, released two years after its predecessor LIVE/DEAD, the band delivered an equally magnificent, but entirely different, Grateful Dead sound. Whereas LIVE/DEAD was a perfect sonic encapsulation of the band at the peak of their Primal Dead era, SKULL & ROSES captures the quintessential quintet, the original five piece band, playing some of their hardest hitting rock 'n' roll (‘Johnny B. Goode,’ ‘Not Fade Away’), showing off their authentic Bakersfield bona fides (‘Me
Not only did SKULL & ROSES serve up supremely fine tunes, it was also the one that scored the Grateful Dead their very first Gold record, introduced the world to the iconic skeleton babe Bertha, and asked the questions - Who are you? Where are you? How are you? - giving birth to the first official generation of Dead Heads.
DEAD FREAKS reunite on June 25th for the release of the remastered original album on 180-gram black vinyl 2LP.
- Bertha (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 27 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Mama Tried (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 26 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Big Railroad Blues (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 5 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Playing in the Band (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 6 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- The Other One (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 28 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Me ; My Uncle (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 29 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Big Boss Man (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 26 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Me ; Bobby McGee (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 27 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Johnny B. Goode (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY March 24 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Wharf Rat (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY April 26 1971) [2021 Remaster]
- Not Fade Away / Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad (Live at the Fillmore East New York NY
2. Shipping and Delivery
For arrival by December 24th, please place your order before midnight on the following dates:
Record Players, Speakers and Accessories:
- Ground: 12/18
- Expedited: 12/20
- Overnight: 12/21
- Ground: 12/12
- Expedited: 12/18
- Overnight: 12/19
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.