The Black Keys: El Camino (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition$49.98
Release Date: 11-05-2021
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
This Deluxe 3LP Set contains: Original remastered album, previously unreleased full live concert
El Camino was produced by Danger Mouse and The Black Keys and was recorded in the band’s then-new hometown of Nashville during the spring of 2011.The Black Keys won three awards at the 55thannual GRAMMY Awards forEl Camino– Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song, and Best Rock Album—among other worldwide accolades. In the UK, the band was nominated for a BRIT Award (Best International Group) and an NME Award (Best International Band).The week of release, the band performed on Saturday Night Live, the Colbert Report, and the Late Show with David Letterman, and later that year, went on to perform their first Madison Square Garden show.
In the UK, the record gave the band their first top 10 hit, and in the US it debuted at #2 on the Billboard Top 200. The band was also the #1 most played artist at Alternative and AAA radio formats for 2012 in the US. The album’s first single, “Lonely Boy”: reached #1 on the Alternative and AAA charts; it also entered the top 10 at Rock radio.The second single, “Gold on the Ceiling,” also reached #1 on Alternative radio and the third single, “Little Black Submarines,” reached the top 3 at Alternative radio.
El Camino (10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition
- Lonely Boy (21 Remaster)
- Dead and Gone (21 Remaster)
- Gold on the Ceiling (21 Remaster)
- Little Black Submarines (21 Remaster)
- Money Maker (21 Remaster)
- Run Right Back (21 Remaster)
- Sister (21 Remaster)
- Hell of a Season (21 Remaster)
- Stop Stop (21 Remaster)
- Nova Baby (21 Remaster)
- Mind Eraser (21 Remaster)
- Howlin’ for You (Live in Portland ME)
- Next Girl (Live in Portland ME)
- Run Right Back (Live in Portland ME)
- Same Old Thing (Live in Portland ME)
- Dead and Gone (Live in Portland ME)
- Gold on the Ceiling (Live in Portland ME)
- Thickfreakness (Live in Portland ME)
- Girl Is on My Mind (Live in Portland ME)
- I'll Be Your Man / Your Touch (Live in Portland ME)
- Little Black Submarines (Live in Portland ME)
- Money Maker (Live in Portland ME)
- Strange Times (Live in Portland ME)
- Chop and Change (Live in Portland ME)
- Nova Baby (Live in Portland ME)
- Ten Cent Pistol (Live in Portland ME)
- Tighten Up (Live in Portland ME)
- Lonely Boy (Live in Portland ME)
- Everlasting Light (Live in Portland ME)
- She’s Long Gone (Live in Portland ME)
- I Got Mine (Live in Portland ME)
2. Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.