R.E.M.: Best Of R.E.M. At The BBC$39.72
Release Date: 10-19-2018
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
R.E.M. grew up with the BBC, and this historic relationship is lovingly celebrated across an incredible collection that beautifully illustrates the career trajectory of one of modern music’s greatest bands. The collection comprises a treasure trove of rare and unreleased live and studio recordings culled from the BBC and band archives. This is a must-have collection for R.E.M. fans and an authoritative introduction for newcomers. 2 X Vinyl LPs
- Includes live versions of some of the band’s most enduring hit singles, including “Losing My Religion,” “Everybody Hurts,” “Man on the Moon” and many more
- Double LP, cut at Abbey Road Studios
- Includes performances from Radio 1's Peel Sessions, Live Lounge and Into the Night, as well as live broadcasts from Nottingham Rock City (1984), Milton Keynes' The National Bowl (1995) and Glastonbury's Pyramid Stage (1999)
- World Leader Pretend
- Radio Song
- Losing My Religion Recorded for Nicky Campbell Session Into the Night on BBC Radio 1 Broadcast on 13 March 1991
- At My Most Beautiful Recorded for John Peel Session on BBC Radio 1 First Broadcast on 25 October 1998
- Bad Day
- Orange Crush Recorded for Mark and Lard on BBC Radio 1 First Broadcast on 15 October 2003
- Man on the Moon
- Imitation of Life Recorded for Drivetime on BBC Radio 2 First Broadcast 15 October 2003
- Supernatural Superserious Recorded for Radio 1 Live Lounge on BBC Radio 1 First Broadcast 26 March 2008
- Driver 8
- Radio Free Europe First Broadcast on 21 November 1984 from Rock City Nottingham
- What's the Frequency Kenneth?
- Half a World Away
- Pop Song 89 First Broadcast on 30 July 1995 from Milton Keynes
- Everybody Hurts
- It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) First Broadcast on 25 June 1999 from Pyramid Stage Glastonbury Festival
- Losing My Religion
- Man on the Moon First Broadcast on 15 September 2004 from St. James's Church London
2. Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.