Johnny Cash: The Essential Johnny Cash$30.98
Release Date: 03-04-2016
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
Double vinyl LP pressing. Collection from the late country great. Johnny Cash was widely considered one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century and one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 90 million records worldwide. Although primarily remembered as a country music icon, his genre-spanning songs and sound embraced rock and roll, rockabilly, blues, folk, and gospel. This crossover appeal won Cash the rare honor of multiple inductions in the Country Music, Rock and Roll and Gospel Music Halls of Fame. Cash was known for his deep, calm bass-baritone voice, a rebelliousness coupled with an increasingly somber and humble demeanor, and a trademark look, which earned him the nickname "The Man in Black".
- Disc1 Hey Porter Cash Johnny 2:10
- Cry Cry Cry Cash Johnny 2:25
- I Walk the Line Cash Johnny 2:44
- Get Rhythm Cash Johnny 2:15
- There You Go Cash Johnny 2:12
- Ballad of a Teenage Queen (Mono) Cash Johnny 2:10
- Big River (Mono) Cash Johnny 2:31
- Guess Things Happen That Way (Mono) Cash Johnny 1:49
- All Over Again Cash Johnny 2:12
- Don't Take Your Guns to Town Cash Johnny 3:04
- Five Feet High and Rising Cash Johnny 1:45
- The Rebel-Johnny Yuma (Album Version) Cash Johnny 1:52
- Tennessee Flat-Top Box (Album Version) Cash Johnny 2:58
- I Still Miss Someone (Album Version) Cash Johnny 2:35
- Ring of Fire Cash Johnny 2:35
- The Ballad of Ira Hayes Cash Johnny 4:08
- Orange Blossom Special Cash Johnny 3:07
- It Ain't Me Babe (Album Version) Cash Johnny with June Carter Cash 3:03
- The One on the Right Is on the Left Cash Johnny 2:48
- Jackson (Album Version) Cash Johnny with June Carter Cash 2:45
- Folsom Prison Blues (Live) Cash Johnny 2:43
- Daddy Sang Bass Cash Johnny 2:20
- Girl from the North Country Dylan Bob ; Johnny Cash 3:42
- A Boy Named Sue (Live) Cash Johnny 3:47
- If I Were a Carpenter (Live in Denmark) Cash Johnny; Carter Cash June 3:00
- Sunday Morning Coming Down (Album Version) Cash Johnny 4:10
- Man in Black Cash Johnny 2:51
- One Piece at a Time Cash Johnny 4:01
2. Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.