Taylor Swift: 1989 (Taylor's Version) [2 LP]$39.98
Release Date: 10-27-2023
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
There’s an unmistakable thrill of an instant camera snapshot. Point, click, and seconds later – magic. As the album cover’s creative director, Taylor Swift embodies the emotion of the Polaroid and nods to her birth year, signifying a symbolic rebirth of her artistry and image. Swift says this is her "favorite re-record," and it’s no coincidence that this is the first time we see her smile on a cover.
The original 1989 was a deep dive into the pop music scene in 2014 and launched Taylor into the spotlight. Nine years later, Swift is reimagining these pop hits and fully embracing her genre-spanning music in the most anticipated re-record yet. 1989 Taylor’s Version features her updated takes on hits like Style, Shake it Off, Out of the Woods, Bad Blood and more. Plus, 5 previously unreleased songs from The Vault: Slut!, Say Don’t Go, Now That We Don’t Talk, Suburban Legends, and Is It Over Now?, which Swift says are "so insane and she can’t believe they were ever left behind." Get ready to dance your heart out when the needle drops on one of two beautiful Crystal Skies Blue vinyl LPs.
The 1989 album changed my life in countless ways, and it fills me with such excitement to announce that my version of it will be out October 27th. To be perfectly honest, this is my most FAVORITE re-record I’ve ever done because the 5 From The Vault tracks are so insane. I can’t believe they were ever left behind. But not for long!
- 1989 (Taylor’s Version) Vinyl
- 21 Songs
- Including 5 previously unreleased songs from The Vault
- 1 of 4 Editions: Collectible album gatefold jacket with unique front and back cover art
- 2 Crystal Skies Blue vinyl discs
- 1 of 4 Editions: Collectible album sleeves including lyrics and never-before-seen photos for each version
Taylor Swift — "1989 (Taylor's Version)" [2xLP]
- Welcome To New York (Taylor’s Version)
- Blank Space (Taylor’s Version)
- Style (Taylor’s Version)
- Out Of The Woods (Taylor’s Version)
- All You Had To Do Was Stay (Taylor’s Version)
- Shake It Off (Taylor’s Version)
- I Wish You Would (Taylor’s Version)
- Bad Blood (Taylor’s Version)
- Wildest Dreams (Taylor’s Version)
- How You Get The Girl (Taylor’s Version)
- This Love (Taylor’s Version)
- I Know Places (Taylor’s Version)
- Clean (Taylor’s Version)
- Wonderland (Taylor’s Version)
- You Are In Love (Taylor’s Version)
- New Romantics (Taylor’s Version) FROM THE VAULT:
- “Slut!” (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Say Don’t Go (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Suburban Legends (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
- Is It Over Now (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault)
2. Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.