1. Product Details
One day, you wake up with a cloud in your head. You feel out of place and uninspired, and juggle so many worries the balance is skewed. That was Armin van Buuren three years ago. He put so much love and passion into his work and found it hard to cope with the fact that not everyone can be pleased. Something needed to change. So, he reformed his life routines, took up meditation to calm the storm and did everything he could to negate the numbness. And what he ended up with was a newfound love for music and an incredible three-part album: Feel Again. From 'No Fun' and 'Computers Take Over The World' to 'One More Time', 'Come Around Again' and 'Roll The Dice', the Feel Again album sonically represents the journey of an artist extraordinaire radically looking for harmony within himself. It's 34 tracks may be different in terms of sound, but together, they reflect an equilibrium that could only come from a man in balance. From reconnecting to friends, family, and fans to finding inner peace, Feel Again means acknowledging harsh truths, finding out what really matters and letting that power a new step forward. Because in the evergreen words of Armin van Buuren himself, 'we're still learning and will never stop learning till the day we die'.
- Side A
- 1. Feel Again (Feat. Wrabel)
- 2. Oumuamua
- 3. No Fun (With the Stickmen Project)
- 4. Human Touch (Feat. Sam Gray)
- Side B
- 1. Come Around Again (With Billen Ted Feat. JC Stewart)
- 2. Let You Down
- 3. Start Again (Feat. Jesse Fink)
- 4. Pas de Bourree (Feat. Lucky Lou)
- 5. Love We Lost (With R3Hab Feat. Simon Ward)
- 6. Offshore (With Avira Vs Chicane)
- Side C
- 1. One More Time (Feat. Maia Wright)
- 2. Superman (With Blasterjaxx Feat. 24H)
- 3. Forever ; Always (With ; Gareth Emery Feat. Owl City)
- 4. Roll the Dice (Feat. Philip Strand)
- 5. I'm Sorry (Feat. Scott Abbot)
- Side D
- 1. Computers Take Over the World
- 2. Clap
- 3. Hey (I Miss You) (Feat. Simon Ward)
- 4. Something Beautiful
- 5. Live on Love (With Diane Warren Feat. My Marianne)
- 6. Shot at Love (Feat. Husky)
- Side E
- 1. Tocando El Sol (With Azteck)
- 2. Typically Dutch (With Wildstylez Feat. Pollyanna)
- 3. Easy to Love (With Matoma Feat. Teddy Swims)
- 4. Dayglow (Feat. Stuart Crichton)
- 5. La Bomba (With Blasterjaxx)
- 6. Do Right (Feat. Zoi)
- 7. on ; on (With Punctual Feat. Alika)
- Side F
- 1. Vulnerable (Feat. Vanessa Campagna)
- 2. Letting Go (Feat. Matluck)
- 3. Reflexion (Asot 2023 Anthem) (With Cosmic Gate)
- 4. State of Mind (Feat. Alba)
- 5. Rhythm Inside (With Ahmed Helmy)
- 6. Feel Again (Reprise) (Feat. Wrabel)
2. Shipping and Delivery
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.