Release Date: 08-27-1996
Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
1. Product Details
AT Liens is the second studio album by American hip hop duo OutKast, released on August 27, 1996, by LaFace Records. The duo wanted to improve on their 1994 debut album Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik and gain respect for their growing Southern hip hop scene. OutKast recorded AT Liens in sessions at several Atlanta studios-Boss town Recording Studios, Doppler Recording Studios, PatchWerk Recording Studio, Purple Dragon Studios, and Studio LaCoCo-as well as Chung King Recording Studio and Sound On Sound Recording in New York City. AT Liens debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 chart, and it sold nearly 350, 000 copies in it's first two weeks of release. The album was very well received by music critics upon it's release, who praised the record's lyrical content. It has been certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for shipments of two million copies in the United States. The album spawned the singles "Elevators (Me & You)", "AT Liens", and "Jazzy Belle". Since it's release, AT Liens has been listed by several magazines and critics as one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time.
- You May Die (Intro) Producer – Organized Noize Productions Vocals – Joi 1:05
- Two Dope Boyz (In A Cadillac) Producer – Organized Noize Productions 2:46
- ATLiens Producer – OutKast 3:50
- Wheelz Of Steel Producer – OutKast 4:03
- Jazzy Belle Producer – Organized Noize Productions Vocals – Debra Killings 4:12
- Elevators (Me ; You) Producer – OutKast Vocals – Debra Killings 4:25
- Ova Da Wudz Producer – Debra Killings 3:48
- Babylon Producer – Organized Noize Productions 4:24
- Wailin Producer – Organized Noize Productions 2:00
- Mainstream Producer – Organized Noize Productions 5:18
- Decatur Psalm Producer – Organized Noize Productions Vocals – Joi 3:58
- Millenium Producer – Organized Noize Productions 3:09
- E.T. (Extraterrestrial) Producer – OutKast 3:07
- 13th Floor / Growing Old Producer – Organized Noize Productions 7:50
- Elevators (ONP 86 Mix) Producer – Organized Noize Productions Remix – Organized Noize Productions 4:35
2. Shipping and Delivery
For arrival by December 24th, please place your order before midnight on the following dates:
Record Players, Speakers and Accessories:
- Ground: 12/18
- Expedited: 12/20
- Overnight: 12/21
- Ground: 12/12
- Expedited: 12/18
- Overnight: 12/19
Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous United States. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes, International locations, or APO/FPO addresses.
Please ensure your address is entered correctly. We are unable to redirect to an alternate shipping address once an order is placed.If your order contains multiple items, it may ship from different warehouse locations.
Tracking information will be sent as items are shipped.
Allow up to 5 business days for your order to process when calculating delivery dates.
Note: Additional delays may occur due to severe weather or other carrier delays.
Standard Shipping: allow 7-10 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Media Mail; all other products via UPS Ground or FedEx Ground.
Expedited Shipping: allow 2-5 business days for delivery. Albums will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail; all other products via UPS 2-Day Air or FedEx 2-Day Air.
Overnight Shipping: allow 1-2 business days for delivery. All products will be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or FedEx Next Day Air.
3. Return Policy
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all products purchased from Victrola.com. All items must be returned as new in their original packaging, including all accessories and cables. Albums must be unopened to receive a refund. Missing items will be charged based on suggested retail prices.
All returns must be accompanied by a valid return authorization number (RMA) issued by Victrola. If an RMA is not obtained prior to shipping, the returned product will be refused and returned to sender.
If the item is no longer wanted, the shipping cost is not refundable and returns must be shipped prepaid by the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee that will be calculated based on the price of the product once the item is refunded.
If the item is defective, a pre-paid shipping label to return the product will be provided, and no restocking fee applies.
To set up a return for refund please visit Customer Care. Be sure to include your order # and reason for your return when submitting your request.
View more information about returns and warranty here.