Free Ground Shipping on all albums, and all other orders over $75
Mid-Century Modern Classic
Featuring sleek design and bold accents, the Empire Bluetooth Record Player perfectly captures the spirit of Mid-Century Modern style and combines a classic, sleek aesthetic with modern technology. It features a 3-speed, belt-driven turntable, as well as wireless Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream from your smart device without the need for any messy cords.
Everything a music lover needs
The Empire's built-in, stereo speakers deliver premium sound quality for a rich listening experience. CD and cassette player, along with a 3.5mm aux-in jack, allows you to listen to any of your favorite tunes, or jam out to the built-in FM radio, complete with an analog tuner and around-the-dial LED lighting for a striking touch.
- Traditional farmhouse looks on the outside & modern features inside
- Vinyl records, FM radio, CDs, cassettes or stream via Bluetooth or 3.5 mm Auxiliary/headphone jack
- Ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Analog radio dial in the middle surrounded by LED light and gold accents
- Input select & volume knobs
- Clean, uncluttered & simple
|Turntable||3-Speed belt driven turntable for 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records|
|Construction||Real wood, mid-century modern design in espresso or farmhouse finish|
|In the Box||Manual, RCA Line Out Cable, 45 RPM Adaptor, Turntable Operation Sheet|
|Dimensions||18.9" W x 15" D x 8.7" H|